Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's OVER!!

haha, finally blogging again. Just finish PMR yesterday. The last paper was Geografi. I hope everything will be fine cuz I'm scared to see the results. I really hope I'll get what i want. Anyways it's already over so everything I did cannot be done again. It's ok, i tried my best for the exam.

I went to OU yesterday at 11 something. Theng yen came to pick me and Rachel up from my house then we headed to Amelia's house. After that Soo Hui and her mum came to pick all of us to OU. We went to some japanese restaurant to have lunch then we went SHOPPING!! The first place we went in was FOREVER 21 and the 3 of us not including Amelia spoted the same skinny jeans, it was so nice and it perfectly fited the 3 of us plus it was so cheap!! that pair of skinny jeans cost only RM79!! OMG, i'm so gonna go back there to get it. But service in Forever 21 suck mann!! Cuz we can only take maximum 5 pieces of clothes to try so all of us took 5 pieces and after trying every piece we took pictures and that lady was like " Oh, you cannot take pictures here" so we stop after that and, we didn't plan to get anything from there so after trying on all of what we took me and Soo came out first that stupid lady standing at the table out side the fitting room was like making that irritating sound to me and she was like staring at us also i'm like what kind of service is this mann. Then Rachel left us to meet Maddie and Yuan.

We watch MAMAMIA yesterday also, it was nice and cute. hehe. After everything we went to Theng yen's house and then i went home at 7.30. Thats all for yesterday.

Today. Hmm.... whole day i was in ballet from12.30 to 5 something. I know it's crazy but what to do the concert is coming already. I can't wait till it's all over so that i can cut my ugly long hair and i can't wait to go back to church again every sunday to hyper with my church friends again. hehe.I'm not gonna go to school already but i'm going on tuesday to return all my books to the school. I think thats all that happened today. (:

No comments: