Saturday, July 25, 2009

My soul (:

Going for Cindy's party later and i'm getting so excited!! Whee... hahahaha. Just now in the morning i was viewing dance videos and i'm still doing the same thing after ballet class. I feel so fat now. Ate so much of food mann. Don't trust me? Ask Melia. She saw me eating all the way. Melia, we need to go jogging!! Oh yeah, i might be joining jazz class!! Hmm... Dance is like so part of my life ever since i join ballet when i was young and i really wanna thank my MUMMY for sending me for classes. Dance is seriously an art that needs you to express all out from the heart. I know this is so weird but i just love the feeling when i sweat everytime in ballet class it is like losing your memory about all the unpleasant stuff which happened in the day. Even though i get tired really easi;ly but the more i get tired, the more i wanna try. My exam is coming and it means classes will be more intense and i got to work hard baby!! That is all. Tata...

No comments: