Tuesday, November 11, 2008

GOOD LUCK SPM-ers

Hehe, i know i'm a day late blogging about SPM but i just wanna wish those who are taking their SPM this year a very good luck. Break-a-leg. Haha. Just reminded me about something that happened to me when i was form 1.

It was some function for church in some reataurant and me and my friends were doing a performance and before the performance Alison came to say Break-a-leg to me and i had this blur look on my face cuz that time i didn't know what the heck does break-a-leg means. HAHA. So Alison and Kathlyn was like laughing at me. HAHAHAHAHA. Forgive me kay, i was like only Form 1 that time.

By the way, yeah, GOOD LUCK to all those who is sitting for the really BIG + IMPORTANT exam. Haha.

Finally... i checked out the dance classes but unfortunately there is no latin so me and Amelia deceided to take the salsa but.. i wanna learn tap also. it is so cool!! Dance, and at the same time there is SOUND haha.

Nothing really happened lately. Holidays are still the same as before nothing much.

i think thats all. (:

No comments: