Wednesday, December 17, 2008

a day...

The TAS, jackie, nigel and ivan came to my house today. The cheerleaders was doing their thing after lunch, Amelia was using the camera recording and some of us was just watching. I tell you Jackie was a PIG mann like really. She eat damn a lot of pasta and she said that she wasn't feeling well. Hahahaha. After about an hour some of us begin to be hungry and we end up calling MC D. I tell you, everybody except SOO had some dunno what sickness like flu, cough, soar throat etc. But all eating Mc flurry oreo. Hahaha. Poor soo, she doesn't wanna share with us cuz she's scared we will spread all our sickness to her but she still share cuz she wanna eat.

We even play cards and after a while we started chipping money in. Haha. Watching them play just made me laugh. Especially Theng yen cuz she just started learning how to play chor tai di so she was like damn excited. Hahaha. Damn funny. Meeting up with them just made me think of school again where we meet each other every single day and we talk to each other like mad. I hope the 4 of us will be in the same class again and we seat together at the corner. I hope everything will be like this year when we're in school. Just miss when we just started knowing each other until become so close now.

Think thats all.... hahahaha

No comments: