Sunday, December 21, 2008

December...

Today is TONG-YUEN day. haha. My mum cooked tong-yuen for all of us. My siblings dough them with many kinds of colours but they ended up getting fed up with it and started mixing all colours together so that they will finish it as fast as possible. When my mum saw my mum was like 'HUH?' haha. It was so funny.

I don't know why but i am so freaking sleepy today. Woke up so early today somemore and i don't have to go for mass as i went yesterday evening. Cooked spaghetti for my aunt, brian and vanessa. It was my first time trying and it didn't turn out so bad, still eatable and my brother said it was nice!! hahaaha. Christmas is coming again!! But i don't feel that feeling of wanting to celebrate christmas at all. Haven do any christmas shopping yet. Every year is the same cuz i have to help me parents in the shop and this year my elder brother can't help cuz he will have to go to uni so, left me and may be my aunt to help out.

I'm going to singapore on the 29th this month. Sure gonna go there to shop till i drop!! Hahahaa. Suppose to go on the 27th but deceided to go on the 29th. Arghh... if i knew i will sure get to be involve in the christmas party but nevermine. Give it a break? Hehe.

No comments: