Thursday, January 15, 2009

:/

studies are getting kinda crazy now. I've sleepy in school since the first day of school!! WTH mann. sleep is needed so badly and plus i can't take a nap in the afternoon. Everyday ( except weekends ) is TUITION day. Everyday i'll surely have something in the afternoon. It really suck when i have to feel sleepy in school and also in tuition. I need my long holidays again. Missing it so much where i can wake up late and sleep late and the best part is i don't have to study!! hehe. I know i'm lazy but i just wish i can have that. i wanna get rid of my eye bags too ): It is so so so so obvious to have eye bags on a WHITE face right?? haha. don't blame me okay?? I'm born white and my skin doesn't go tann. hehe. I think its a good thing that i don't go tann. hate being tann.

Went for modern maths tuition just now. I was so freaking sleepy. I almost slept in class mann. Almost slept in school during moral class also cuz the teacher kept going on and on. omg!! and how i wish that i can drop moral!! and also history!! When my history teach NOBODY can hear nor understand a thing she's saying. I'm serious mann. Just wish that i can drop the 2 subjects. I still like physics!! Although its getting more and more complicating but its fun!! well i find it fun. I don't know about you but i do like it. (: Oh yeah, the first term exam will be on 27 Feb 2009, its like so freaking fast right? damn!! need to study!! omg!!

i will be praying for you(:
i hope you'll get back what you've lose.
Good luckXD

No comments: