Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Routine???

Chinese New Year this year is asual going back to my grandmothers's house. The fun part is the eating cuz i'm eat like a pig and i think i've gain so much weight!!! I finally get to wear my new clothes from singapore!!! WHOA!!! haha. Well, the eating is really fun but at the same time it makes me feel guilty when i always tell myself to stop eating but i'm actully consuming fats into my body. haha. There is a newly build MCD in my grandmother's house so one night when everybody wants to eat ice-cream we went straight to MCD for ice- cream so that is how i get fat. I can eat and eat and eat like nobody's business mann, eat anytime and anywhere. Yesterday i ate asam laksa at like about midnight. hahaha. MORE FATS!! shit!! need some work out already * like i will do? * haha. Hmm... besides the eating being in kampung really scares me a lot cuz when i'm like walking on the road motor or bikes will just pass by really past and really close to you plus the place is kind of dirty!! NOTE: sensitive skin people can't take it ok!! haha. i'm having ich on my face!! yeah on my FACE.

travelled to my othyer grandmother's house today and will be staying ther for about 2 more nights. I hope it will be fun-ner here. Didn't even get to touch fire works mann. I scared la! haha. burn me how? hehe.

think thats all. Fats!!! go away!! haha

h\Hope all of you will have a pleasant year and may all of you enjoy your new year (:

No comments: