Saturday, February 21, 2009

DeAD

i think this blog is like kind of dead. like seriously. haha.

we had merentas desa this morning and YES!! it was tiring futher more, on friday we had to do the SEGAK thing for P.E so my arms and my tummy hurts like crap!! me and Yuan were running together the whole time and we were like almost the last ones but we still feel so fast like we still feel like we're in front of the whole world. hahaaha. we were like No. 15 like that counting from the back. hahaha. It was so ambarrasing also when we started cuz we ( theng yen, jade and me) didn't know we were suppose to go first so we started like last of everybody in our category. everyone were like laughing at the 3 of us somemore. haihz... just so freaking tired....

so tired and had to go for ballet class cut at least it was ok. my arms wasn't that painful in ballet class. i think thats all for now..


although it was tiring,
my day was still good for some reason.
thanks for everything (:

No comments: