Thursday, February 5, 2009

School...

school was basically tired!!! omg!! from tuesday till now i had not enough sleep. Tuesday was hell mann... from 4.30-6pm was my physics tuition. 6.30-8 was ballet class and from 8.15-10pm was add maths!! gosh i'm tired mann.

I was talking to jade in class today and i VOMITED in class!!! although it was just water but my lungs was like gonna come out through my mouth!! okay, let me tell the story. I was telling her something and then half way i said i wanna drink some water first then she started saying something which was so freaking funny. So what will happen when you laugh and drink at the same time?? Yes, the water came out from my NOSE!! so painful you know!! Jade brought her phone so she took a pic of the water on the floor. So freaking disgusting mann... hahha.

School and tution was just really tiring for me for the whole week. i need hols again. why must time pass so fast?? hmmm...

No comments: