Friday, September 4, 2009

100th post...

Tomorrow is Veronica's( my baby sister ) birthday!! not really celebrating cuz my mum is tired cooking for partys and partys and more partys so just among my family only. I heard its gonna be a seafood hot plate so everything is gonna be YUMS!! hahahaha. thought of something lame!!! GOSH!!!
yum + yum = 2 thumbs up!!

haha... Just wanna wish you HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY !!

............................

Bathing is currently my biggest fear now cuz of ballet. My whole freaking skin came out after using my new demi pointe shoes and the worst thing was it was my exam rehearsal that day!! and further more i had to take off my shoes and go on pointe after that. Killer mann.... Well, i'm really scared of bathing cuz it really hurts alot when the water reaches my wound. The first time bathing after getting the wound, i kinda scream in the toilet. Wohoo.... sakit betul la....
Yesterday afternoon during tuition some liquid came out from my wound and melia showed me that disgusted face of hers and this morning something came out from my wound again!!! hmm... hope it will be fine soon. My ballet exam is coming already!! God bless me!!

No comments: