Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I walked out of school this afternoon telling fel that my brother will be fetching me and there i saw my dad's car and he was looking for me. I nicely went in to the car and sat and i asked " Why are you here?? Where's Gor Gor??" At this point i knew something was not right and my dad told me my principal of my ballet school called to inform that my exam will be at 4 something in the afternoon. And my heart starts to beat really fast. I was in total shock!!

But after everything it was overall fine... and my examiner was REALLY NICE!!! she kinda like sang the neat with us for free work and we don't have to stand in position everytime. She kept asking us to relax and all. Haaaa....

My hair is still in a bun and i'm afraid to walk in the bathroom because washing all the gel off is hard!!

Gonna have a nice time in the bathroom later ):

No comments: