Friday, November 27, 2009

I was in the car after lunch, and then the thunder started to storm really loudly, many were shock and i was alarmed by this screaming when i was in this shop along the street. When i was waiting for the car to arrived, the wind blew the rain water into the shop houses and the floor was really slippery and wet after the car arrived, it was quite peaceful as the rain started to slow down. After a while, the sky started to turn black and the rain droplets started to drip down from the sky and because of that i started to feel lil sleepy and so, i was trying to find my comfort place to fall asleep. After i've found it, i closed my eyes and starting to try to fall asleep but my brain was occupied and i was thinking, thinking bout you and i realized i'm missing you so much. I know that you're far away and normally, this kind of thing doesn't work out but because of your strong commitment and love you had in your heart this relationship continue its history. I miss you, i really do.

No comments: