Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Silent Night.... Holy night....


Its a Tuesday and the calender says its 1st of DECEMBER 2009. Its DECEMBER, its DECEMBER... but why do i not have the Christmas spirit in me?? I know when i was a kid i used to feel so excited when this month is coming cuz my birthday happened to be on the same month (means i get double the presents!!) But it doesn't feel the same anymore like i don't see every single streets filled with deco. I really miss those shimmering and glittery deco everywhere in Malaysia. May be its expensive decorating so many places but may be some where in PJ should have those pretty decorations hung on the trees and some of the ready made decorations placed in empty places around??

Does Malaysia has a place to play with snow?? I don't think so... In Malaysia, many doesn't get to experience snow due to our climate (I know it your mind you must be thinking, go to overseas la??) but for people who doesn't get to tour around the world due to their job or many it is too expensive for them will only get to experience snow if our country gets to build a snow kind of exhibition where any age range citizens from kids to adults will get to play with snow during christmas seasons. Even if it cost a lot building this but i'm sure many would like to experience?? and many tourist would like to come to this snow exhibition when they come to malaysia to celebrate christmas??

To me, christmas is celebrated to have fun playing around with friends and family and i know you must be thinking even without snow we can celebrate christmas werd?? But whats wrong with making out christmas a better one?? I just miss those kids time when everyone can't wait till opening their presents below the christmas tree and always awaiting for 25th of december to arrive. I know i would beg my parents when i was lil on christmas eve whether i could open at least one present. Even though there was no snow like now but at least the christmas spirit was still there with everyone who celebrates christmas. For my family, my family members and i would dig out old christmas deco from the store room even long before christmas would even arrive. Even though we always reuse the lights and deco but every year the tree would have different colour on the tree.

Hmm.... I really just miss those times...






No comments: