Friday, September 12, 2008

I can't believe!!

Yesterday!!! haha i went to school all by my self as in all my friends in school didn't go to school except ME!! its all because of my mum actually. I'm suppose to skip school yesterday with my other friends in class but my mum didn't let cuz she said i've been skiping school quite a lot last week but its only 2 days a week!! If i were to skip school yesterday i would be in Theng Yen's house. Was so alone in school, sat with 2 malays in class cuz that place was the best place. Didn't go to the canteen during recess cuz i thought there will be no one there and i will be alone so i went to the library but after school i saw Wan Hsin and she told me she was alone too and she was waiting for somebody to teman her during recess. Anyways, i went to the library from recess till the firsh period of double english. I met Rachel and Li yaa in the library and we talked about some celebrities from the chinese newspaper and they kept saying that theres a model who looks like me? haha, i was like huh? werd. The 3 of us were in the library so nicely with the air-con until Hong Koon came to find for us and when we were on the way back he told us that 3 of our names are in the BUKU PENCEGAH PONTENG! I straight away freak out like mad cuz i've never in my life ponteng when i'm in school as in not in class,so we went back to class and we liquid-ted our names and i was like still kinda of scared. As usual. Haha.
I think thats all.


-val-
xoxoxo

No comments: