Sunday, September 21, 2008

whoosh....

I know i said earlier that i'm not gonna blog but i kept going online even though PMR is already around the corner.

Anyways, i went for ballet class today for 4 and a half hours or more and i was on pointe for more than 2 hours!! After taking off my shoes, i found out that my skin from my toes are starting to peel off!! I dunno why after class my face was so pail. It's so weird cuz normally if one dance or do sports for long their face will turn red but mine was WHITE!! Went back to my mum's shop and thank god theres food from the buka puasa pasar malam. I ate like so much till my tummy was so BIG!! It was like i was having a 1 month old baby inside. Haha.

I think i'm going for a Warehouse Sales in Atria later. Haha. I know right of all places, Atria. I'm going cuz the Warehouse Sales sells nike, addidas, puma, etc. Must get a pair new shoes if there is a nice one. (: So tired today.

PMR is in 2 weeks time. Study hard people. (:


-val-
xoxoxo

No comments: