Friday, September 5, 2008

Its new.

This is my very first blog. I've never in my life blog before. I repeat NEVER in my life. hehe. So, i hope i will keep you entertain. Lets see, why i created this blog. Hmm, i guess is because the TAVS have created a blog thats why. I think i am very lucky cuz i have the bestest friends in school who have seen me cry, laugh, yell, etc. We do the craziest things together. It was really fun meeting the 3 of them. At the begining of the year when i was in the same class of them, i thought like why i the world am i here? and am i in the wrong class? But there is NO REGRET meeting them and being their friend. Knowing them takes a long time because i wasn't very close to them at the begining but a few months later we are BEST FRIENDS! Thanks girls for everything. Love you all.

-val-

No comments: