Wednesday, September 17, 2008

STUDY!!

haha, currently not in the mood of studying at all. PMR is coming already!! Forcing myself to study but it just doesn't seem to be working. I think i need some scoldings from my parents so that they will push me harder. Haha. I still remember once i even asked my dad to scold me but he didn't as usual but he kinda like lecture me for a while i would say. Haha. I think at that time my dad thinks that i've gone crazy.

Didn't go to school today. Planing to study at home and i kept telling myself later i'll study but i know that i'll be really lazy later. Is it a right choice to stay at home? But today is a useless day cuz the only important subject is science and bm thats all the other subjects will be art, moral, ect.

Oh yeah, my babes are sick!! haha finally!! Not wanting them to be sick but Amelia said that she haven get sick at all this year and now she's sick!! haha. i know i'm lame.

Thats all for today.

Tata.

No comments: