Thursday, March 12, 2009

I miss you!!

The feeling of missing home just sucked.
I know how you feel.
Seeing you crying on the phone when you're talking to your relatives just made my heart so tight.
I know when you're feeling happy because the date is near.
But everything just changed to sadness overnight because you have to stay longer.

Actually i don't want you to go home but you have your own family there.
I'm surely gonna miss you so much after you go home.
Missing all the awesome spicy food you cook for me.
Missing your voice.
Missing you walk me to tuition.
Missing you looking at me when i've done something i'm not suppose to.
I hope you never have to leave but...
Hmm....


Knowing that you're gonna leave already and i don't know what i can do for you.
You haven leave yet but i'm missing you so much already.
2 years you've been living here but i totally cherish the times when you scold, you laugh...etc.
I miss you!!

May the LORD bless you and keep you and your family safe always. I will miss you always.

No comments: