Thursday, March 19, 2009

I want more holidays!!

Went for ballet 3 days straight from monday and muscles are really aching now. But i'm happy to go for classes. Went to sonata today and i went to get a leotard since i have not enough. I wanna get another one because i think the pain black one looks good on me. haha.

Sorry melia for telling you i'm free and tak jadi go out. really sorry. I know i suck-ed! I know i'm really a F.F.K-er. Sorry babe. I wanna go out with you but my legs are really pain.

I want more HolidayS!!! Why do we only have a week off and why not urm a month??? hmm... But i think with or without school, holidays doesn't really make a difference because tuitions are still on. But i'm always too lazy to do the homework XD. Why can't tuition be some place where we learn the subjects but we don't have homeworks like school. What is the difference of school and tuition besides the teachers in tuition is much better than school? hmm....

I think thats about it (:

No comments: