Thursday, March 5, 2009

Over, BUT....

Exam is finally OVER!!! But i have that guilt inside me. I'm regretting also!! Regret that i didn't study hard enough. this year is true enough really tough. I'm so freaking scared ok. I know i should have prepared it so much earlier but not studying late before the day of exam. I'm scared that i'll fail also. I don't wanna fail anything (like who wanna fail right?) but i have a feeling saying that i will. Anyways I had history exam today and I AM GONNA FAIL!!! Omg!!!

Friends are gonna go watch Slumdog Millionaire today. I just feel so freaking screwed!! hmm... No one will understand? I'm doing p&w for the talk and i don't even know when is the practise. Chrishen just call me this week to tell me and he didn't even tell me about the pratise!! UGH!! So, true enough its TODAY!!! and i just know yesterday. I haven tell my parents anything about it yet. Lord, save me. I need you so badly. Give me a company that will listen to all my complains. Hmm...

No comments: