Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday (:

I went to visit the sisters today and i was shock when i went in there because there were so few sisters left. The last time i went there was 2007 and so many sisters had gone. The sisters were true more and more sisters are getting old and nobody is taking their place. Got to pray hard for more vocation. hehe.

I went for sunday school late today. haha. Went to mamak for breakfast and something farny happened. OMG mann... So to cut the story short, after we finish eating and when we wanted to pay the Indian man who works in the mamak came to us and said " Oh, the fat indian man will be paying for you" ( in tamil) I was like werd???? hahaha. Obviously someone translated it for me la. haha. we quickly walk off and there goes our free breakfast haha. When i was going into class this morning i was shock to see so many parents in class and i thought i went in to the wrong class. hahaha. Then my friends told me that the talk on mass will be combined with our class. I actually paid attention during the talk and i learnt so much there because of all the symbols that I do in church but I don't understand why is sit like that but now i finally understand. hehe.

I think thats about it. Tata. I'm so happy that tomorrow is a HOLIDAY although its only a day. haha.

No comments: