Thursday, June 18, 2009

Appreciate <3

MARLEY AND ME!!!

Yup, I watched it just now. I know i might be kinda out here but whatever.... I think it really have taught me a lesson. I think we humans have to just really appreciate whatever we have in life like our parents, our family, our friends, our pet...etc. Even if it is just an animal. Things in front of us we often don't realize but i really think we have to know that things in front of us are kinda temporary also. Things come and go and if we don't appreciate what is in front of us, one day we will just regret the whole lot of us. May be if our relationship with our parents is that not good, we can built that relationship up as our parents are also kinda temporary. Once their gone, they will really be gone. I know we will never know that kind of feeling of losing something unless we experience it but i feel that we just have to try to care and love for one another. No matter who is sit, it doesn't matter of that person really sucks as he/she is a human as well?? I know i'm a person who kinda hates the whole world but may be i should try to understand why people act as they are. Appreciate the ones around you as they will not come back to you again after you've regret things you've done to them. Be good to them try to understand them more.

Watch the movie if you haven't. It will make you cry!!

" As long as you give your whole heart to them, they will give you the same. Love them no matter they are young, old, short, tall, poor or rich. Care for the ones in front of you. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mum made Famous Amos cookies for the family!! I tried, it was YUM YUM!! Don't be jealous!! LOl.

To melia:
P.s I'll bring to school tomorrow (:

That is all for the day....

xoxoxo

No comments: