Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I just fully recover from my fever. Last week was so calm as i was having a high fever. It was really bad until i couldn't even do some really easy to-do things. For example bathing. I had so many fears during the period of time. Fear to sneeze because i'm scared that the blood in my nose will come out (was having a nose bleed), fear to cough because i'm scared that my throat will get really ichy and i'll have to cough non-stop. There are so many other fears but i'm too lazy to elaborate. Suppose to go for a trip in penang last week but because of this high fever i couldn't go. Ish... Really want to experience something new since i've never went to penang also. Hmm....

Felicia a.k.a Aunty Chai's party was another thing i skiped. I know its totally over but hope all of you had fun!!

Sorry melia, I know this is kinda late but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! I totally forgot about my dear friend!! Don't worry i'll get you something kay.

Going to malacca on saturday for some wedding with my aunts then coming back the following day.

Friday, i'll be damn dead!! Haven't practise my piano after that term break and i haven't complete my piano theory too. My teacher is so gonna screw me up, side, down, in and out. Holiday mood la. Was having fever also. Can't blame me for that. hehehe.

Off for dinner....

No comments: