Saturday, June 27, 2009

Birthdays

The pictures for the trip is not up yet due to my laziness. If you know how fun was it you can go to MALACCA!! hehehe.

Birthdays on 28th of June 2009

Daddy's birthday: Dad, you have been a really great father to me and i know it was hard to be our father at home because we all put our high expectations on you. I know i often let you down but you always advice me and always ask me to do better the next time. You once said to me, as long as you've tried your best everything will end up to be good. This phrase will always be remembered in my heart. Dad, i'm sorry for everything i've done wrong and all the hurt i've cost you. Even though i'm not a perfect daughter but i'll try to be your best daughter. I know i'm not suppose to side anyone in the family but you are indeed the best at home. I love you Daddy and HAPPY EARLY 48th BIRTHDAY!!

Soo's birthday : Soo Hui has been a really great friend in school and the times we spend together will always be remembered. Even though we're not in the same class anymore this year but your voice in class last year will always be rememebered. I miss the times when we kept bullying Brandon in class last year and he kept teasing us back in every way he can. hahaha. I miss your small little tiny chocolate cup cakes you used to bake for us in class and you'll always be angry when we kept eating it till finish and the reason you're angry is because you have no more to give to your other friends. Remembering those times when you scribble your diary using marker pen and the time you open that pen i'll be saying that its smelly and you will be like " No, no smell also??" hahaha. Good friend, i just wanna wish you Happy sweet sixteen!! You're getting old. haha. I love you babe.

This 2 people have been great to me and i wanna send my compliment to both of you.
xoxoxo

No comments: