Monday, June 15, 2009

trip

I just came back from MALACCA with both my aunts and it was BOMB!! The food there was even more awesome mann. Like seriously!! It can't be describe by words so pictures are coming soon. Its in my aunt's camera gonna ask her to send it to me, hopefully it will be up by the next post. OH yeah, the night market of jonker street is damn different from our night market. Cannot compare with here. It is so good. The things they sell there can beat with the things in OU!!! I am freaking serious. The things are cheap and nice and they don't look like pasar malam stuff at all.... missing Malacca!!

I am damn freaking pissed off right now. The tuning people for my piano suppose to come over to do the piano at 10 in the morning but my mum totally forgotten about it so my maid was uninformed and she didn't dare to open the door for the person. After charging my phone just now, i realized how many times the person called me approx about 8 times?? Damnn.... Sorry la ):

Melia coming over for tuition soon. gtg. bye

No comments: