Sunday, May 31, 2009

My weekends starting from Friday till today was GREAT!! i guess. Let me just briefly tell what happened.

On Friday, i went to cut my hair!! FINALLY!!! hahahaha. It was so damn thick and flying everywhere but after i cut my hair was is so light and back to normal?? hahahaha. Dinner was Asam Laksa and it was like the bomb mann.... MUM you rock!! Later at night, i went for add math tuition and after that i went uptown for supper and thats all.

On Saturday, I woke up quite early because i couldn't sleep and i ended up painting my nails (: After that i went to my mum's shop to spend some time. I went to OU with my aunt with brian and vanessa for lunch at Sakae. It was like... Yum Yum!! Salmon sashimi was so good!! damn good and i like the chawamushi. The one with the caviar. Whosh!! hahahaha. But the only thing was they didn't have the ramen i wanted. Its kinda weird because the Sakae in Singapore have that noodles. Hmm..... why can't they have it here?? Gosh!! After that went walking around without any money what so ever with me, just went walking around and i so need to drag my mum there, there are like so many new stuff and i felt so out. Damn.... At night i went to my aunt's house for dinner and the food was quite ok i like the "Petai - so called cmelly beans" Damn nice. Those whom never ate before must try!! MUST!!

Today, went to church in the morning and later went for meeting till about 2.30. And after that i ate pasta. I went jogging!!! hehehehehe. Need to lose some weight. I can't fit into some of my pants ): The environment in kiara park didn't really changed from the last time i went there. After finish jogging, I washed my aunts car. Since i was born i've never washed a car before and today i did!! It was fun!! Like really fun. Hahaha. but it was more like playing with water. XD Nevermine, everything has it's first time right? hehe. Thats all for today. might be going to pasar malam in taman megah later (:

Tata.

No comments: