Sunday, April 12, 2009

EASTER!!

Its easter!! i thought easter will be fun but i ended up doing the same routine except didn't go to church because i went for mid night mass yesterday. I was suppose to go for jade's easter thing in segi but couldn't make it. Sorry babe for the dissapointment. I wanted to go because i've never go for another denomination's event. I wanna see how the celebrate easter, how they worship god. But its ok. Guess i'll have to wait for another time. May be for amelia's church musical?? I think its a musical if i'm not mistaken.

Oh yeah, i think i've failled to be a mum. Like seriously. hahaha. Alright let be explain why. My mum went out with my aunt and she left my baby sister with me, means i'm suppose to take care of her. Everything went well except when i was carrying her up to her bed to sleep, she asked for MILK!! *F.Y.I my mum still breast feed her* So i was like, SHIT!!! so without any delay i went to make milk out of the normal milk powder we all drink but unfortunely she doesn't wanna drink. So i was like shit la, how weih??? I totally lose my patience towards her and brought her down stairs. When i carried her down, my aunt was like why you didn't let her sleep???? then i was like she doesn't want to. Gosh mann, she's such a small creature and i cannnot even make her sleep. Hmm.... She didn't wanna sleep but she made me feel like sleeping instead. hahaha. I think thats about it.

xoxoxoxo

No comments: