Thursday, April 2, 2009

random...

She left....
I saw tears rolling down her cheeks;
I will miss you and i will keep you in my heart.
I hope i will never be forget.
Hoping you'll be happy home now.

Coming back from school without seeing you just feel so wrong,
Without you at home, really made me feel that something is not right,
I miss seeing the food on the table cooked by you,
I'm just missing you so so much.

You came into our family and u surely did make a difference!!

Yup my maid left this morning. I woke up early to see her for the very last time. Hmm... I hope she's safe and sound back home. After 2 whole years not going home. I bet she miss home a lot. especially she sons and daughter.
........

School was fine i guess. i really need to work extra hard for my exam. MUST?? i want to but i'm just too too too lazy to do so. hehe. My classmates were planing for the movie making and i think the output will surely be damn nice and cool. Good luck movie crew. (:

No comments: