Sunday, April 12, 2009

Feeling so damn restless. I dunno why but yeah....

I was doing add maths work during english and mod-maths. I really pity
miss yow especially when everyone doesn't wanna listen to her. I think she's like the coolest teacher of all teachers mann. She conducted a treasure hunt for our class, bought really yummy and cute cup cakes for us, gossip around with us and she do all kinds of stuff with us but nobody wants to listen to her. Which teacher in our school other than her will do such things for us mann..... I felt guilty also when i was one of them who doesn't really pay attention during her class. But i realised that only mondays we don't pay attention but other days we do. Guess its because of its the first day of the week?? Hmm... Most probably....

Today was kinda ok. I guess???? Was just feeling restless. Need sleep!!!!!!!!!
TATA....

No comments: