Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hmm.....

Studying for the accounts test tomorrow. OMG!! All the Untung bersih, untung kasar, pulangan belian...etc. is all in my head. I just really need to remember them until tomorrow and i won't wanna missed any of those becasue i don't wanna copy a hundred times!! PUAN ....... hahaha. Oh yeah, my pc crash this evening and its so annoying i tell you!! AGH!!! Try to imagine this, when you want to use the pc to do your work and you have to print something from there but when you go the the pc it simply couldn't work. The monitor freaking got crash!! gosh...

.......





Went into melia's blog and i realized how much i've missed out. I wanna do dance as my carreer but as far as i know dance won't get me far and futhermore being a dancer can never earn much. I love dancing especially ballet. I enjoy dancing even though i'm dead tired even when i know that i have loads of work piling up at home. That is how much i love to dance. I want to join so many things but i know i cannot cope with it. Studies are getting so much harder compared to Form 3. Hmm... now i know why my Form 4 friend last year told me that Form 3 is nothing. It is really nothing. It is actually the basics?? yup... Form 4 teaches the detail like really detail. hahaha.

No comments: