Monday, April 20, 2009

the loved one....

You are special to me, you're a comforter, you're a helper, you're an angel and you're just one in a million.....

I can never find someone like you again in my whole entire life. You helped me in everything i do and whenever i need someone to talk to or to release a feeling inside, you'll always be there. I wanna thank you a lot for everything you've given me also. You've done so many things for me and when i thought i might not repay you in anyway you still say its okay. Thank you for doing so much and thank you for all the times when you were there when i needed someone to be my listener. You made me feel that everything will be fine even though it may not seem to be in the most perfect way. I may not worth a lot but you made me feel that i worth every single second to you. Thank you for making everything so real to me and thank you for giving this beautiful experience that i'll never get to experience from someone else. It is you who made me feel this way and i'm sure nobody else will (:


No comments: