Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Look at that cute lil face...

Whee pee....

My lil brother was bugging to make a mask for him for his art in school since last week and at last being his sister, i made it for him. Actually i made one for him already but my baby sister went to grab it and koyakan the mask. Haihzz.... Guess how long i had to spend doing that mask mann... 3 freaking hours... Its 3 hours!!! i sat down on the chair in my room till i'm having backache now. Suppose to sleep but since i promised him I did it. I'm such a nice sister right?? hahaha. I painted it nicely and make sure it looks like a mask so yeah the product was okay. Just okay. here you go a picture of that mask i made. not that clear though...



Speaking about my brother. When i was online yesterday he suddenly came to me and said he had music test yesterday and he had to blow the recorder. So he was like " Jie, i wanna blow for you" and so like okay and i was also hoping it will sound good but it was a disaster!!! It was seriously horrible. He kept going off pitch and without giving up he went to blow the song over and over again beside me and i had to say STOP!! for a few times to him. Gosh!! that was horrible mann besides he came to told me that he got an A for blowing that same song!! I wonder how the teacher tahan the sound?? Haihzz... unbelievable right.. hahahah.

No comments: