Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Brand New (:

I'm staring at this really bright thing in front of me and my eyes really are not used to the brightness. This bright is so bright and huge that everything seems to be enlarged on it. HAHAHA.... wonder what is sit??? It's my new monitor!! Mummy went to lowyat with my brother this afternoon and they got a new monitor and a new camera!!! hahahaha. The monitor is really so bright and huge. even the words are like big. hahaha. School is fine but like usual it is tiring...


Stop being such a hypocrite. Say one thing and do another. You're just trying to be some holy person but look at your behavior mann..... I know no one in this world is perfect but you can still watch what you're doing right?? Do think before you do anything and you have brains, you should know how to think whether to do or not to do things and you should do things when its the right time. Hmm.... Be who you are who doesn't have to act the fool out of yourself.

No comments: