Sunday, May 17, 2009

1234

Didn't go to school today. Gonna really study and make my day productive. Today will be add maths and history *cough cough* i think i'm gonna fail history mann. Sorry melia didn't call you to tell you whatsoever. My credit expired and haven reload yet so could msg you. Sorry. Haven been blogging for the past days and i did study for my coming exams but there are too many subjects!!! Guess i just gotto pray hard and after the exam i will play hard!! HOLIDAYS!!! Need to shop for tops. I think i've been wearing the same clothes every time. Damnn...

Thanks for everything. i know it had been a long journey and the journey will continue on and on. Memories which happened will be engraved in my heart even though bad incidents happened, i will learn from all the mistakes and i will try to change to be a better person. There will be more and more obstacles but i know we will make it through. All the thick and thins we've been through are things that we have to learn from. You make a difference and please do continue to make more difference in my life. xoxo.

No comments: