Wednesday, May 27, 2009

exam period

Accounts was okay today but physics was so damn hard. I was cracking my head thinking about all the solutions and how to do and stuff. At one point i was looking at the ceiling hoping all the answers will be on top. I really don't know how well i did but i surely did regretted for not studying ahead for all subjects. But i really had no time. Everyday is a busy day. Everyday i have tuition except for Wednesday but i still have to go for ballet. Hmm... Life is getting so hard that even when falling down, i have no courage or reason to get up anymore. Today is so hot. I'm like sweating while typing this. Tomorrow will be chem and moral. I don't know any nilai at all. Damnnn... I'm so damn dead. Moral will be the first subject of the day also. Hmm.... HELP!!!

No comments: