Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Life is more than that

School was so boring today. We had 6 free periods this morning and they are such important subjects like add math and physics. I was practicing spm pass year questions for add maths and due to my laziness i end up playing brain juice on jade's phone. HAHAHA. Still maths though. It was so addictive i tell you. Melia was beside me playing quadropop and i don't understand how she play mann... She was in level 9 and she earned like about a 10000 points. DAmn... She's a game freak. hahaha.So many people did not turn up today and i know many people will not be going to school tomorrow since most of the teachers are in some training i think. Hmm... i know i will have to go cuz my mum won't allow. She'll tell me some stories about my future and there goes, still have to go to school. hahahahha. Sometimes i wish i could convince my mum about some of her thinking. I'm gonna go to bed later then ballet then work again!! I wish i could take a break out of everything i'm doing. Life must be more than just studying right?? What about having fun?? Hmm....

No comments: