Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The earth

The earth is in such a hot condition mann. After taking a cool bath i'll surely sweat. Ridding in my transporter's car after school is just such a killer also. i don't know why but his useless air-con just can't blow as strong as other cars. Hmm... "Go fixed your air-con uncle!!!" Someone save the earth please!!

American idol's finale was such a bomb according to melia. I haven't watch it yet so i can't judge it. But KHRIS ALLEN WON!!!!! hehehe. I think both of them are good and no matter who wins it doesn't matter but i think its the journey all the contestant had went through. I wanna watch the finale. Can't wait till tonight!! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh....





It was long and i don't wanna end it. I don't want it to be like a happy starting but a bad ending. Hmm... up and down can't be avoided but its just how you go through and try to solve it. No matter how the story ends i still wanna thank you so much. I can't denied that you really did change my life tremendously thank you for everything. xoxo.

No comments: